How much does laser surgery for a mucocele typically cost when you have insurance?

I have a small bluish colored bump on the outer portion of my lower lip. It comes up for about 1-2 weeks at a time. I believe it is a mucocele. It goes away for a week or two, but it comes back very quickly. I feel like it is always there so I am considering treatment. I read that laser therapy is the most effective means of treatment. How much does this treatment usually cost if I have insurance?

Thanks for your query. The laser treatment for mucocoele generally costs around 1500-2500 INR but it depends upon the place and the city where you get it done. I don’t think medical insurance covers mucocoele surgery. Hope it helps.

All The Best

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

All The Best

Mucocele and Cost For Laser

I suggest you see an expert they likely have a price cost per this procedure.  In my office we do, and this would be considered cosmetic unless it causes distortion, pain or extreme enlargement.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Mucocele and Cost For Laser