What is the best option to fix my nose and forehead scars? (Photo)

HI I had an accident and cut through my forehead nose ad chin I would really like to get these fixed what would be the best option for me?

Doctor Answers 1

Nose scar revision

I would suggest our Hidef Scar Protocol which includes subcision, fillers, fractional RF, and fractional lasers to even out the contour of your scar. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.