I have acne spots on my face . I have serious acne problem. How can I get rid of it?

Doctor Answers 2

Acne Spots on Face

The best thing you can do would be to schedule a consultation with a dermatologist. There are many different treatment methods available for acne, including chemical peels, laser treatment, and oral medication. An exam would be needed to determine which treatment method or methods would be most beneficial for your particular case.

Fenton Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

Acne with PIH

I would see a dematologist. Start with Retin A and hydroquinone. Chemical peels might be needed. Orals are sometimes given. Improvement takes weeks/months to see. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.