How is Cellfina different to Brazilian Cellulite Surgery?

I remember seeing something on tv years ago about BCL and it looked like a simple concept. And now cellfina has come out and it looks similar... ?? Just curious. Thanks

The reason I prefer Cellfina is for the simplicity.  The difference are the control created by the anesthesia delivery device and the precise level of release created by the device.

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

I am not aware of the BCL you mention. Cellfina has a high patient satisfaction rate in improving cellulite that other techniques have not been able to match.

There is no particular procedure known as "Brazilian Cellulite Procedre".
Cellfina is the ONLY Effective Cellulite Treatment That Works!
There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

There have been attempts for decades to eradicate cellulite. Cellfina is an FDA approved system that  cuts the bands that cause cellulite. It is safe and effective. Other devices that attempt to treat cellulite besides Cellulaze are not FDA approved and have not been studied in an similar fashion for safety and effectiveness.  

Ben J. Tittle, MD

Cellfina candidate or not after BBL

Cellfina works similarly but it is very focused, it is set to the proper depth and is controlled so you get the same result each time. Its a great pocedure in our practice.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cellfina / Cellulite treatment / Body contouring procedures/ Liposuction

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Cellfina procedures and specialize in body contouring.  Cellfina is highly effective and has shown to have long term results.  Cellfina is the  only FDA approved treatment for Cellulite. 

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Cellfina vs Brazilian Cellulite Treatment

Thank you for your question.  These are similar techniques, however Cellfina is the only FDA approved, multi center studied treatment for Cellulite.  It is highly effective and has proven to have long term results.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon