How do I find a good doctor who is experienced with Cellfina cellulite treatment in my local area?

Just going onto Cellfina.com does not seem like a great idea. How do I find an experienced doctor who has successful outcomes. I am in the Southern New Jersey area but will travel up to 2 hours if needed. Any referrals you can suggest would be great. Philadelphia is only an hour from me.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Cellfina for buttock dimples

Cellfina is limited in distribution to very few doctors offices in the country so experience to date is very limited for most practices.  I was trained up as the first office in the South Bay and have to say I found it a very simple surgical procedure.  What was the biggest surprise to me was to realize there are certain areas that patients feel are part of cellulite treatment but are in fact 'high risk' for making indents even worse.  Those areas are specifically the areas around the banana roll and lateral thighs where the entire plate of fat is starting to descend.  

Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for Celfina treatment 

Cellulite, Vaser Smooth, Thermi RF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Cellulaze, Subcision, Dimpling, Sculpsure, Coolsculpting

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Cellfina doctor

Thank you for your question.  Currently there are only a certain select group of physicians who are performing the Cellfina treatment and they have been chosen for their expertise so you should feel comfortable with those on the Cellfina website as they have been hand picked and trained by Merz.  That being said it is always best to get multiple opinions before selecting a treatment and the physician who will be performing the procedure for you, Cellfina included.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellfina cellulite treatment

The Cellfina technique is pretty straight forward for experienced surgeons to master. We are the first plastic surgery practice in NJ to have Cellfina and have enjoyed good results from the beginning.

Cellfina Experience

There are <10 providers in the country with more than several months experience. I believe one of those practices is in NYC. Regardless, it is a very simple procedure. My results on my first patient were great. Best of luck!

Current Cellfina doctors hands selected

In general, the Cellfina doctors on the website have been selected because they already perform body contouring procedures.  Look for physicians that perform a breadth of surgical and nonsurgical procedures for body contouring, and someone who has a great understanding of tumescent anesthesia (most lips docs are masters at this).  A thorough understanding of cellulite as a condition is a must to and this will become apparent during your consultation.  See several doctors prior to selecting one to perform Cellfina on you.

Melanie D. Palm, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellfina Provides Improvement in Cellulite That Lasts

Hello and thank-you for your question!

Cellfina is a relatively new technology. For this reaseon, it is not yet widely available. You can check the Cellfina website to locate the nearest specialist offering Cellfina.

Cellfina is the latest break though for the treatment of cellulite. The treatment targets the fibrous bands which are the source of the dimpling in cellulite. It is most effective for the treatment of deep dimples and depressions of the buttocks and back of the thighs. it is less effective in the treatment of generalized waviness. Cellfina is a minimally invasive treatment performed in the office. We are seeing an extremely high level of satisfaction for our patients treated with Cellfina. The investigational studies for Cellfina have just been released and have shown an impressive patient satisfaction rate of 85% at 3 months, 94% at one year and 96% at 2 years. This is a very exciting solution for the many women who suffer from the embarrassment of cellulite.

Thank you, Andrew Lyos MD, FACS

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS

Cellfina

Actually the company has been very selective about who the device is released to so that is an appropriate way to identify a provider.  If you use the site it will let you know wh is able to provide the service.

Cellfina is the ONLY Effective Cellulite Treatment That Works!

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon