Can I still have surgery if I was given a 125mg dose of solu medrol?

I am scheduled for a breast augmentation tomorrow. This morning I woke up to areas of itchy rashes on my stomach. Went to an urgent care facility who gave me a Benadryl injection and the solumedrol. I was told that I was most likely reacting to a new medication (celexa which I have quit taking) and since the visit the rash and itchiness is completely gone. My surgeon has not returned my call and I am scheduled tomorrow morning for my procedure. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I will recommend you to consult with your primary doctor what will be better for you regarding the medication dose, and also tell your surgeon about that. It will be better to be sure before everything.