I am looking for doctors in the Mississippi area that are skilled in kybella injections. Any suggestions? (photos)

I have had a double chin for the past several years from recent weight gain. I find my profile unappealing and is afraid of plastic surgery and is wondering if I'm a candidate for kybella. I stay in Jackson MS and are looking for doctors in the area for a consultation.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 3

Find a doctor on Kybella website

Go the Kybella website and click on the "find a doctor" tab on the far right to search for the board certified injectors in your area. Hope this helps. Based on your photo, you look to be an ideal candidate.


Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 33 reviews

Kybella Injections

You seem to be a perfect patient for Kybella from your photos. You can log onto the Kybella finder that Allergan has created to find a board certified physician in your area who is skilled with these permanent injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD
New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 74 reviews

Looking for doctors in Mississippi skilled in Kybella.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. Though I can not recommend a specific surgeon, the link below will allow you to search for a local ASPS board certified plastic surgeon based on distance from your address.  Hope this helps.

Nelson Castillo, MD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 65 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.