I am looking for doctors in the Mississippi area that are skilled in kybella injections. Any suggestions? (photos)

I have had a double chin for the past several years from recent weight gain. I find my profile unappealing and is afraid of plastic surgery and is wondering if I'm a candidate for kybella. I stay in Jackson MS and are looking for doctors in the area for a consultation.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Kybella?

Hi msbettyboop86. Hope this finds you doing well.  I can take care of you.  I am located in Flowood at The Face & Body Center.  From the look of your photographs, you seem like a great candidate.  This is done in the office, little pain and soreness associated with it.  Costs associated with this treatment range from $600-$1200 for the first treatment.  Treatments are 1 month apart if a second or third round is needed.  Contact Devin in my office to set up your appointment, dterrell@phsa-ms.com 

Thank you and hopefully speak to you soon.  

Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Kybella?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Kybella provider

Thank you for your question msbettyboop86. I understand your concern. Kybella is the first and thus-far only FDA-approved non-surgical injectable treatment for the double chin. Please click on the link above to find a doctor in your area.

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Kybella provider

Find a doctor on Kybella website

Go the Kybella website and click on the "find a doctor" tab on the far right to search for the board certified injectors in your area. Hope this helps. Based on your photo, you look to be an ideal candidate.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Find a doctor on Kybella website

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kybella Injections

You seem to be a perfect patient for Kybella from your photos. You can log onto the Kybella finder that Allergan has created to find a board certified physician in your area who is skilled with these permanent injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Kybella Injections

Looking for doctors in Mississippi skilled in Kybella.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. Though I can not recommend a specific surgeon, the link below will allow you to search for a local ASPS board certified plastic surgeon based on distance from your address.  Hope this helps.