Pressure on butt after BBL even if I don't sit?

So I am 14 days post op. I began sitting 5 days after but with the pillow provided to me that goes behind my thighs. I started driving at 10 days post op with the pillow as well. Im sitting as instructed so why do I still feel pressure on my butt? Different areas, different days. Am I killing fat cells even though I am not directly sitting on my butt?

Buttock pressure

You are still very swollen at two weeks, and you may be feeling pressure from that.   Best of luck...

Buttock pressure

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

BBL

I would follow your surgeon’s post op instructions because every surgeon will have a slightly different aftercare protocol based on their technique, experiences and beliefs. I believe that the patient should not put any pressure on the buttocks for at least 3 weeks post op as it can increase the risk of the fat cells not surviving. The first week I do not recommend any sitting or pressure on the buttocks, days 8-14 the patient may sit up to 5 minutes two times per day.  Days 15-21 the patient may sit up to 9 minutes five times a day only then days 22 and beyond sitting is fine as long as the patient is comfortable. If you must sit for longer durations, I definitely do recommend the BBL pillow and getting up every 10-15 minutes to walk around until you are at least three weeks post op. I hope this helps.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

BBL

Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery

Postoperative BBL Recovery

It is very normal to feel pressure in the buttock region after BBL. You are still very early in your postoperative course. However if the pressure or pain is not controlled or worsening, make sure you see your surgeon for an examination. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Postoperative BBL Recovery