What procedure should I get done first; BBL or BA?

I'm concerned about the positions id be in during surgery time and recovery time. Is it ok to sleep on my sides?

If you want to separate the procedures, Brazilian butt lift and/or breast augmentation, you could choose to start with either procedure.  However, in most cases, it should be possible to combine the two.  This would save both time and cost.  One's recovery time should not be significantly prolonged from having either procedure alone.  It is possible to lie on one's side or back following the surgery.   Placing a pillow under your lower back and thighs can help keep pressure off the buttocks.  Seek out a plastic surgeon who as extensive BBL and BA experience.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

BBL OR BA

You may get both procedures done at the same time if your surgeon advises to do it this way, of course the recovery will take longer and it will be more uncomfortable. If you have to choose one over the other, it will depend on your priorities, think which one is the most important for you  and do that one first.

Juan Carlos Fuentes, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend staging the procedures for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Why not do both at the same time?

I would advise my patients to do both procedures at the same time, that way you only have to go through one recovery process and have less downtime. You are able to sleep on your sides. 

Stephen J. Ronan, MD, FACS

BBL and breast augmentation

If you combine these procedures you will be restricted to staying on your sides which can be difficult. It is smart to stage these procedures. Either procedure can be performed first without much benefit to performing one first. Breast augmentations have a shorter recovery so you could consider this one first. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD