How much would a full body liposuction with mini BBL be? And are they the procedures I should get done? (Photos)

19 years old, no kids, 5"5, 190lbs

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal. Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree. Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.

Respectfully, Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Cost of BBL and abdominoplasty

The cost of BBL and abdominoplasty vary between geographic regions, physician demand and experience. The best way to determine cost is see a board certified plastic surgeon for an appointment to get a price estimate. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

BBL

I do not perform full body liposuction in one setting. I think it might put patients at undue safety risks.  I will do a BBL at the same time with select liposuction.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon