Whats the difference between ab etching and liposculpture and 4D Def?

Am confused about those different techniques and i want to know which one has more result and lasts longer? And ofcourse looks real

Vaser hi def lipo 4d

I appreciate your question.

Vaser assisted liposuction utilizes ultrasound to emulsify or melt felt prior to removal. It is also used to etch or define the muscles and normal anatomy to enhance the results. I use a specialized technique to remove the deeper fat areas and sculpt the superficial fat, so that one can achieve the goal of having not only a flatter stomach but also a more defined and curvaceous body if wanted. I can use this technique on the arms as well.

I also use the fat removed to graft into the pecs for men or breasts for women as well as into the arms and other areas to further enhance muscle definition.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery and high definition body contouring.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Different techniques of body contouring

one of the  commonest questions asked is the difference between 4D body contouring, hi-def and etching and conventional liposuction. its actually pretty easy once we understand the whole concept. i would begin by saying liposuction is the first step. it is simply removal of fat to give a better shape and remove as much of fat from the deep fat layers of the skin. A piece of information here is relevant, that fat in the skin is arranged in superficial and deep layers. liposuction should be done in the deep layers, since operating at the superficial layer level can produce complications like surface irregularity and seromas and sometimes burns. so in a way it is safe to say that where liposuction ends, body contouring begins. once the process of lipo is over, whether it be with manual suction assisted, power assister, laser or VASER, body contouring surgeons then start the next phase of surgery which can take longer than the previous step. Please know that all lipo surgeons are not trained to perform 4D or hi-def surgery. I feel at the basic only Plastic surgeon should be consulted for this. i am not a big fan of Dermatologists doing Cosmetic surgery, chauvinistic though it may sound. in etching the surgeon simply sucks fat out in parallel layers from the superficial fat compartment to create adhesions between skin and underlying muscle layer. though this process gives a hint of a pack, it looks unnatural and underlying muscle appears to stand out differently. my view is that etching simply without concept of dynamicism and movement and 4 dimensional anatomy knowledge is wrong and should not be done

as we move towards more sophistication, we go to hi-def surgery. As a rule i feel this should only be done using the tool called VASER. no other energy provides the comfort, safety and better body contours . However VASER is a dangerous tech in untrained hands, It is prudent to ask your surgeon if he or she is trained in vaser. skin burns are very common in untrained hands and can be disasters. specially in redo cases, skin burn is common and needs a lot of extra care while using vaser. so hi-def starts to create packs using underlying anatomy to create the shape of the pack according to the shape of the muscle, thus moving the process towards a greater natural looking scenario, with lesser chances of being found out so to say

As the surgeon starts to learn further and gets perfect with this art, he or she starts to do what is 4D body contouring. SO 4 D body contouring creates movement, simply stated, the packs now appear to be dynamic and appear to move with the body movement making them beautifully natural.

today if anyone wants to do 6 pack , chest pack, or arm pack surgery, 4D contouring is the way to go, if my view is of any significance, to be done only with VASER. 

Amit Gupta, MD
India Plastic Surgeon