I am 3 months post op. I had my surgery from dr plaza in Cali Colombia. My ab etching is uneven so is my skin. (photo)

Help me fix this.

Abdominal etching results

I would discuss your concerns with your surgeon. At three months you might still have some residual swelling that might improve. When you speak to your surgeon specifically mention the areas you are concerned about. They can follow you closely for this and if it doesn't resolve a lot of times further liposuction can be done to even out the areas. 

Regards,

Surjit S. Rai, MD 

Dallas Physician

Post op seromas

hello

very often post surgical inflammation persists beyond 6 months as well. However it is prudent to seek a reconsult with your PS. the points to address would be presence of seromas and some regions where possibly some fat is left. These are things which happen, and often a small touch up lipo works well for this. No need to panic

regards

Amit Gupta, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Abdominal etching uneven results

At three months post-op, there is still residual swelling from the surgery.  I recommend that you talk to your surgeon and discuss your concerns.  It is important to communicate with your surgeon to properly coordinate your post-op care to achieve the best result. Your surgeon will know the next step to address your concern. Massaging and possible retouch liposuction may be necessary.  

Your Truly,

Brandon-Dzung Mang, M.D.

Brandon Dzung Mang, MD
Clearwater Plastic Surgeon