Do I need a full or mini tummy tuck? Weight loss PT here needs advice on stomach, butt and chest. (Photo)

25F, 5'9" and 170 pounds. I have lost 65pds with 15 to go. I am inquiring about a BBL, mini tummy tuck and breast augmentation. My breasts have gotten smaller and stretched out. They are a pointy shape now and I'm looking to be rounder and fuller. My stomach has a pouch and loose skin with a lot of stretch marks. Wondering if a BBL could correct some of my abdomen issues? *no kids but want in future* I am highly active working out at least 5x a week incorporating weight training and cardio.

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos.  You appear to be a candidate for a breast augmentation and tummy tuck.   The tummy tuck will repair your muscles and liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Check the ASPS website to find a properly trained, board certified plastic surgeon to perform your surgery. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Body reshaping

Dear zmalis,For my opinion you need a full abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) with liposuction and breast augmentation. Beast augmentation can be performed by silicone implants or with your own tissues. Tummy tuck and liposuction supply abundant tissues (mainly fat) for breast augmentation and it is possible to obtain perfect result without any foreign material.

Ege Ozgentas, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon