What is the price range for Lipotuck?

I am considering this and don't want to finance the procedure. I know you can not give an exact that's why i am asking for the low end to the high end price.

What is the price range for lipotuck?

Hi, Teensy71
The price of cosmetic surgery is a combination of surgeon's fee, anesthesia fee, and facility fee.  This will vary depending on the duration of surgery (complexity of surgery), geography, and your surgeon's expertise.  In my area, it would range $9000-$11,000.
Please consult a board-certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated in-person.  Make sure that your plastic surgeon is board-certified by ABPS and experienced in the specific procedure of your interest.  You also want to make sure that you are a great candidate for Lipotuck.
Best regards.

Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty/ Reverse Tummy Tuck/ Liposuction/Muscle Plication/ Fleur de lis Abdominoplasty

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for a tummy tuck with liposuction commonly ranges from $9,000 - $12,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Price Range

Dear teensy71, I would repost and ask a little more info or check the link above. I am not sure if you're asking for a price range on a full abdominoplasty alone or meaning that you need to add in liposuction of the hips and flanks. Please clarify and I'm sure we can give you a range. thank you!

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon