Do I have acne scars? What treatment would be needed? (Photo)

I am just recovering from a breakout, whats left? I am taking epiduo every night and oxyacetylene twice a day.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

you first need treatment for your acne, isotretinoin.  And then you need treatment for your scars with lasers, fillers, microneedling.  You are going to need a combination approach for improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne Scars redness and depression NYC

A combination of VBeam laser for the redness and Fraxel laser fir the scars would be the best combination of therapy for you. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Red acne scars

I would treat with the VBeam or Excel V laser. This will help acne and the early red scars. If there is still scarring after the acne and redness improves, Infini is a great choice. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD