What is the general cost for fat transfer in tear troughs?

My sister and I are considering fat transfer for tear troughs over fillers. What is a ballpart cost? What are pro's and con's of using fat over filler?

Fat transfer to the face #plasticsurgery

The cvost for fat transfer to the peri-orbital zones of  the face is based on the individual surgeon's clinic, experience, use of anesthesia and facility and other factors. 

Fat Transfer, Final Results? TEMPLES / FACE / Tear Trough -- Costs

Cost is dependent on who does the treatment, what type of harvest and area treated, if they use a filtration like puregraft (which I suggest) and PRP for viability. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Tear trough and fat

Be very careful who you go to to have the procedure performed. Fat grafting in this area can be very visible and palpable if not done precisely.

Fat transfer

I usually encourage my patients to get filler rather than fat in the tear troughs. The possibility of having the fat grow (with weight gain) can make for a very odd look. Surgical correction is another option, with the fat from the lower lid transposed into the tear trough and the lid is tightened.  This is a more permanent solution.