What is the average cost of fat transfer to lips? (Southern California)

I understand that a more permanent solution to plumping lips is a fat transfer. Is this true? I live in Palm Springs California, however I am willing to travel all over Southern California.

Average cost for fat transfer to lips

The costs will depend a lot on where the surgery is performed (office vs. operating room) and if an anesthetist is going to be used. In general, my surgeon's professional fee is about 3-4x what it would cost you to have temporarily fillers placed to your satisfaction once. Operating room and anesthetist fees (if necessary) would be extra on top of that. 

Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer, Final Results? TEMPLES / FACE / Lips

Fat transfer does great to this area when harvested gently, mixed with PRP and injected conservatively.  Best, Dr. Emer.