I had all wisdom teeth removed. My face is round when it used to be square. Would a cosmetic surgeon or dentist be best option?

I have extra long roots. They said it was hard to get them out. I had numbness on left side of face for one year. Should I see a cosmetic surgeon or dentist?

Although your face changed shape from square to round, it is extremely unlikely that it had anything whatsoever to do with having your wisdom teeth removed.
My guess, it is more likely that you have gained weight, as the basic shape of your jaws do not change over time for any reason other than jaw fracture or cancer treatment.
A plastic surgeon would be the health care professional who would be most qualified to help change your facial features.

Laguna Niguel Dentist