2 Days After Having Wisdom Teeth Removed, I Am Experiencing Severe Back Pain. Is This Normal?

Back Pain and Tooth Extraction

I would guess the back pain is not from the tooth extraction, but the position you were in during the procedure. Also some people are fearful of dental work and there body is very tense during the procedure. The pain may be to do tense muscles. If it does not go away seek help from a medical doctor. The tooth extraction itself is not the cause of the pain in the back.

Van Nuys Dentist

Back pain after surgery of wisdom teeth?

It may not be the removal of the teeth but the position you were in it should go away withint 7-10 days if related good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD    CEO Baystate Dental PC

Kevin Coughlin, DMD
Springfield Dentist

2 Days After Having Wisdom Teeth Removed, I Am Experiencing Severe Back Pain

You may be experiencing a "dry socket".  Have your dentist clean the extraction site and place medication into it, which will help with the pain

Murray Bruckel, DDS
Norwalk Dentist