Do you do payments plan for liposuction?

Hello im 45 years old and I'm saving for a liposuction for my stomach I've been having trouble loosing stomach fat after havingb3 kids,i tries everything nothing works so now this is my ideal goal to achieve,the only problem is my credit is bad and I've been turn down for any type of finance's loan I would love to know more about a payment plan i can do that please respond I want this done by February 2017 help me thank

Liposuction - Payment Plans

Thank you for your question. Many patients set up a payment plan with Care Credit to pay upfront for the procedure. You can pay Care Credit back over 6, 12, 18, or 24 months. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for regarding specific details of the procedure and payment information. Hope this helps and good luck.

Payment Plans and Liposuction / Body Contouring / Fat Transfer / VASER HI DEF

Yes we do financing options for liposuction, most reputable cosmetic surgery practices do.  I suggest a formal consultation to see what is best.  Dr. Emer.

#liposuction #plasticsurgery

Hello melabone, Thank you for your excellent question and congratulations on your 3 children. It's great you're doing your research on plastic surgeon credentials. In general what to look for are the following:  *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle  At our office here at CARE, we're very pleased to offer multiple financing options including CARE Credit and Alphaeon Credit. is also an excellent resource to view average pricing by geographic locale. Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person.  Best of luck to you, Brian Coan, MD, FACS

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Hello and thank you for your question.  Many surgeons offices offer payment plans, such as CareCredit which is an interest-free loan for one year for qualified patients.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Most offices do not offer payment plans but rely on Care Credit to assist patients with financing. Best of luck.

Lipo and payments

Many offices offer financing. You should find the surgeon that you want to do your surgery and ask about options for payment.  

A full payment will be required up front before any surgery will be performed. Once you find a board certified plastic surgeon that you like, talk to his office about payment plans. I'm sure they will allow you to make payments to go towards your surgery. Once the surgery is paid off, they will allow you to schedule a date. Best of Luck. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction - payment plans?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • I am sorry you are in financial distress.
  • Your description suggests you need a tummy tuck, not liposuction.
  • If your credit is poor and you cannot get financing, you still need to have the money before surgery
  • You probably can work out with a surgeon the cost and make monthly payments in advance of surgery.
  • I doubt that any surgeon will do the surgery before you are able to pay for it. 
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.  Also, most offices offer various financing options through Care Credit, Alphaeon, etc. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon