What can I do about the deep creases and bumps? I am at 7 weeks (photos)

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

you may need a revision surgery in the future but for now i suggest RF treatments with legacy, exilis and cellutone / z wave .  Vanqish may also help.  Please see a body shaping physician. Best, Dr. Emer.

What can I do about the deep creases and bumps? I am at 7 weeks

Thanks for your pictures and question.  For now, you should continue to wait for all of your swelling to subside.  If any revision is needed, it is best to wait until 6 months after surgery.  Make sure you discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

Naveen Setty, MD

Liposuction - irregular result

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.'
  • At this point, there is little you can do except wait another four months.
  • You are still swollen - things will continue to change and improve.
  • Now is a good time to see your surgeon to discuss your concerns.
  • Although various treatments - deep massage, lasers - are often tried, they can be expensive and it is truly not clear if they are of any benefit.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FAC

Dr derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. It might be wise to continue a bit more with massages or talk to your surgeon and see if an additional treatment would help you better. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD