One side of my nose is significantly lower than the other, one is more raised and other droops and ends lower? What do I do?

One side of my nose is significantly lower than the other, one is more raised and other droops and ends lower?

Greetings

Thank you for sharing your story, Asymmetries of the face is common in most patients, if you should post some photos which we would use to evaluate your situation to give you the surgical solution.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Nasal asymmetry

Thank you for sharing your question. Asymmetries of the face and nose are a very common reason a person may consider rhinoplasty surgery. Without picture, it is very difficult to give you much guidance beyond suggesting you consult with a surgeon that can offer rhinoplasty, if indicated. If you are considering rhinoplasty, remember to consult with a board-certified surgeon with a lot of experience in rhinoplasty. I hope this is helpful. Consider sharing photographs to improve the quality and accuracy of the answers. Good luck! Dr. Harmych

Brian Harmych, MD
Cleveland Facial Plastic Surgeon