Wet Cupping on the Head post FUE hair transplant?

Please could you tell me, can I perform wet cupping 6 weeks after hair transplant on the donor area and the crown of the head. I did have hair transplanted in the crown area. Thank you and much appreciated.

If you want to have wet cupping on your head after surgery, it is best to contact your doctor. Your doctor may want to know.

If you want to have wet cupping on your head after surgery, it is best to contact your doctor.  Your doctor may want to know.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Wet Cupping Suction on transplant area

With wet cupping as I understand it, there is suction that will be placed on both the donor area as well as the transplant site. After 6 weeks this should be ok, as the hair follicles have by this time become firmly planted. I don't foresee this to cause any problems, but it also never hurts to contact the Dr. that performed the surgery and make sure that they agree as they have all of the details about your specific case. I hope this helps.

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wet cupping

I don't know what wet cupping of the hair is, but you are now normal and you can do anything that is normal to your hair. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon