Any suggestions for inner eye corner elongation? (photos)

the only thing i want to change about my eye is the inner eye corner. i want it to be sharper. i tried finding someone who has a similar eye shape to mine (exept for the inner eye corner of course ) to show what i'm talking about. is there such surgery ?

Your eyes are beautiful, you don't need to do anything to them.

you have beautiful eyes. Just different ethnic variation! you don't need to have surgery to fix something that is not having any problem. we don't do surgery just to fix a perfect eye and eyelids. 

Eye shape modification

If you are unhappy with the shape of your eyes it is important to seek safe ways to change the shape of your eyes (eyelids and canthus).   However changing the inner corner is difficult and would leave visible scars. There are other ways to improve the overall attractiveness of your eye shape.  Many people consider the eye shape to be attractive if there is a 2 degree angle of the line between the two corners of the eye from true horizontal.  In your photo there is no angle.  That is to say that you might fined your eye to be more attractive if the outer corner were raised.  Along with that if the outer lower eyelid is a little bit low.  That can be changed too.While what I have focused on does not address the inner corner, the techniques would likely make your eyelid appearance more similar to that of the models.
The ways to do that are complex but predictable.  I am located in Texas and would be happy to see you to discuss these approaches.  

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

You have mild upper eyelid ptosis and lash ptosis.

I think if you had this correct, you would be much happier with the shape of the eyes.  You need meticulous work to be satisfied so who performed this work is absolutely critical.