What is the cost for eyelid surgery in California? (photos)

I am really interested in eyelid surgery and would want to know the cost for it as well as what type of procedure would be needed, I am only 25 and my eyes make it seem like I'm always tired.

Consultation with Oculoplastic Surgeon

You have very interesting eyelid anatomy -- and you are young at 25 years old.  You may benefit from upper eyelid blepharoplasty with a careful reset of the eyelid crease.  Please seek out a board-certified, fellowship trained Oculoplastic Surgeon (eyelid surgery expert) for a consultation to discuss your options.  I would anticipate a cost of $4-6000 with this sort of expert. I would advise against choosing a bargain option as this is your face and your future we are talking about -- and your case requires a high level of precision and skill.  Best of luck to you!

Moorestown Oculoplastic Surgeon

Cost for upper lid surgery

will vary widely.  Look for specials on this by checking websites.  I have an 'on call' special where its only $999 but you have to be available to fill in gaps in the schedule.  That being said, an exam would help determine if a lid procedure was really needed or if you could be by with non-invasive procedures such as ThermiLift  or less invasive procedures such as laser resurfacing.  Despite what some doctors will say, an upper blepharoplasty is a pretty straightforward procedure with predictable outcomes.  Watch out for the surgeon that makes your crease excessively large/wide.

Curtis Wong, MD