Surgery to change eye shape to cat/almond and costs? (photos)

Hello, I always had issues with my eyes as I have medical conditions like thyroid, low iron and other stuff so I am constantly feeling like my eyes shape is ugly or doesn't communicate enough; I wear sunglasses because don't like the shape of my eyes and, even if people think I am very beautiful I don't care as this is affecting my self esteem and confidence. I'd like to know if I might be a good candidate for an eye surgery, how long does it take to heal and the cost. Thanks!

Surgery to change eye shape to cat/almond ?

Please see link below for more details on possible almond eye surgery. The procedure is not for everyone and there are realistic limitations, but improvement is usually possible. Need personal consultation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye shape surgery

From viewing your pictures, I would encourage you to continue to wear makeup as you have demonstrated, and for you to understand that surgery cannot accomplish what you have stated.  Be careful of surgeons that promise you the "cat eyes" you desire.  You do have beautiful eyes, and I suggest you be thankful, but I think this is not the advise you want to hear.

Many ways to get the look you want

I would suggest you try to think of the "look" you want rather than the "eye shape" you want.  You want expressive, intriguing, seductive eyes, right?  If there was a better way to get there than by changing your eye shape you would be interested, right?  And there are certainly easier ways, like with modern cosmetic techniques using color and shading, to add depth and intrigue to your eyes.  Products like latisse can add some drama with increased lash length.  Your brow position is lower than in the two models, and brow shaping or even brow lift can add expressiveness to your eyes.  Changing you actual eye shape is more difficult.  Adding volume to your cheek will frame your eyes, and may raise the lower lid a small amount.  A procedure called a lateral canthoplasty could change your eye shape, but is typically only performed to correct a loose eyelid and you also run the risk of prolonged eye irritation, dryness, and looking unnatural.  A face to face discussion with a cosmetic surgeon who is interested in surgery of the eyes and face will help you develop a plan.  Bryan Rolfes, MD

Bryan Rolfes, MD
Minneapolis Otolaryngologist

This surgery does not exist.

Cheek implants, over pulled forehead surgery, and aggressive lateral cathoplasty is performed to attempt this.  I personally have never seen it successfully performed.  Instead it tends to destroy the natural appearance.  I strongly advise you not to pursue this.  As an alternative, under eye filler can make a significant difference here.  There is no substitute for a personal consultation.