eMatrix and melasma?

is ematrix laser for melasma

NO- eMatrix is not for melasma

eMatrix uses RF or RadioFrequency energy, melasma is a condition that causes your skin pigment cell to produce more pigment or melanin. I would consider the use of pico lasers, plus bleaching creams, and low strength chemical peels as the best method to treat melasma. 

Definitely not eMatrix.

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser Dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Mela

I would definitely not consider eMatrix for the treatment of your Melasma.  I would consult with a physician who specializes in Cosmelan since this is an amazing treatment.  Best, Dr. Green

Melasma treatments in Williamsville, NU

eMatrix is not the primary modality I would use or think to use in a patient with melasma.Start with topicals, like Melarase AM and Melarase PM from Kare Skin and seek an in person evaluation from someone who uses fractional lasers or Clear and Brilliant laser. BestDr. Karamanoukian

Melasma and Sun Spots -- Best Treamtent Is Clear + Brilliant / Fraxel 1927 with Microneedling PRP, Pro Yellow is Useful

Ematrix can help melasma as it is a fractional biploar radiofrequency that helps prevent post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and is safer and darker skin types.  Best, Dr. Emer.