Could anyone tell me about th ematrix RF settings?

I've just done my first ematrix RF treatment yesterday on the 64 pin tip at 70mj for my acne scars. I've heard about the diff rent A,B,C levels and I would just like to know what those man what are the settings for each level.

EMatrix and Scar Treatments NYC

There are different settings (A through C) which determine how much heat (Joules) are delivered.  There is a range of energy with each level and the energy used depends on what you are treating and skin type.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Basic settings

THE ABC of eMatrix represents the low, medium and high settings. 
In Australia we can go upto 100 mj- highest settings, whilst 40 mj is consider low. 

The over lap also plays a part in eMatrix treatments and the accuracy of shots ( clicks)

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser Dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Energy settings for eMatrix

Those are low, medium and high settings.Within those settings, you can increase mJ/pin.Dr Karamanoukian