Is the eMatrix for under eye wrinkles an option?

Is the Ematrix a good option for under eye wrinkles? Don't want the downtime of, for example, the Co2 laser and don't mind having multiple treatments. Will the Ematrix be effective or are there maybe other options with minimal downtime (2-3 days) but more sessions needed? (wrinkles due to lose skin, already had a skinpinch but this was not effective enough). Thank you for your awnsers.

EMatrix and eye wrinkles

Yes, it can be a good option. CO2 laser fractional is better, but if you are willing to go for more sessions eMatrix, especially if the treatment is > 70mj per pin with a conservative overlap can help. 

You may require 2-4 sessions depending on the treatment level.

all the best

Dr Davin Lim 

EMatrix for under eye wrinkles - Williamsville, NY eMatrix specialist

eMatrix is a great treatment option for under eye wrinkles. It has no associated down time and it is highly successful.

Best
Dr. Karamanoukian

EMatrix for Under Eye Wrinkles

eMatrix is a fabulous laser for under eye wrinkles.  It generally takes 3 treatments spaced one month apart and there is little down time in between treatments.  I have had great results with eMatrix and there is a special tip for the under eye area.  Best, Dr. Green

EMatrix for Lower Eyelid Wrinkles

eMatrix is an option to improve lower eyelid wrinkles with minimal downtime as compared to CO2 resurfacing.  It would be common to under a series of treatments as compared to a single CO2 resurfacing.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Ematrix and periorbital rhytids

Ematrix is a very effective treatment modality for undereye wrinkles. Definitely less downtime than an ablative co2 laser but you will need anywhere between 3-5 treatments one month apart. There is actually a specific tip to treat solely under the eyes. In my practice I like to combine Ematrix with prp for better results and less downtime. Best of luck! 

Margarita Lolis, MD, FAAD
Hackensack Dermatologic Surgeon