Would Tricare pay for this procedure due to the hernia being removed or the resulting bacterial infection?

I developed skin necrosis on my belly button along with a light pseudomonas aeruginosa bacterial infection after a tummy tuck. I also had a hernia which was fixed during surgery. Is it likely that Tricare would pay for this procedure due to the hernia being removed or the resulting bacterial infection?

Would Tricare pay for this procedure due to the hernia being removed or the resulting bacterial infection

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your TT healing issues.  Unfortunately as the insurance covered the cost of the hernia, which was not disrupted, it is unlikely that they would cover the cost of a procedure for the overlaying skin.  It is difficult to make a recommendation without seeing photographs but hopefully local wound care alone will leave you with an appropriate belly button appearance.  Best wishes.