Stomach bloating after tummy tuck and liposuction.

I had tummy tuck with liposuction 3 months ago and my stomach got flat pretty quickly and now 3 monhs po all my stomach looks bloated and hard to the touch .Is this normal or should i worry?

Abdominoplasty

Most of the time there is an expected amount of swelling associated with an abdominoplasty that can last quite a while.  Usually, activity is related to increased swelling and after 3 months a patient is typically back to normal activity.  This doesn't mean that the swelling and firmness has ended.  In most cases this is normal and will subside in time but you should talk with your surgeon and get examined to make sure this is the case.  Hope this helps!

Lubbock Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck result

Thanks for your inquiry but without an exam it is hard to advise.  Frankly your own plastic surgeon should be the first to comment and please visit him/her.  Weight gain, medical conditions, irritable bowel, or issues with your tummy tuck are all in the differential diagnosis.  If needed your surgeon will recommend you see your medical doctor.  

Tummy tuck swelling

Hi, I'm sorry you are experiencing this.

I recommend seeing your surgeon so he/she can examine you to best determine what is going on. There could be a fluid collection such as a seroma. But swelling after a tummy tuck can occur without it meaning something is wrong, as well. 

Dr. Blagg