What are some good healing creams or lotions for Post OP FUE recipient area? (photos)

I am 6 weeks post op and still have redness on my recipient area. Wondering if there are some good dreams, ointments or lotions I can use to help with it? Thanks.

Redness in the course of healing

Post op redness may occur in the natural course of healing.You don’t need any cream for the recipient area.Patients usually heal completely within a few days from their hair transplant.Only a few patients who have prolonged redness or itchiness after hair transplant may need topical steroids. If redness persists be sure to follow up with your hair transplant physician.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

NeoGraft

Thank you for your question. Your redness and healing is natural. I suggest that you consult with your board certified facial plastic surgeon as your surgeon should have provided you with topical cream/ointment recommendations.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

There is no specific "healing cream" It is best to follow up with your doctor for an in person exam and possible treatment opti

There is no specific "healing cream" It is best to follow up with your doctor for an in person exam and possible treatment options.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Redness in the recipient area after hair surgery

First of all you should visit your doctor as soon as possible.In my practice I advice Topical Steroids to slow down such redness.

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Redness in recipient area

At 6 weeks, redness shows that you have what I call 'Histamine positive skin'. Many doctors treat this with topical steroids.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon