Does this look like symmastia? (Photo)

I'm 5'9", 115 pounds. I started at a 32AA and got 440cc HP under the muscle a little over six weeks ago. In the first week or so I noticed the skin was pulled away from the breast bone, but I didn't know it was anything to be concerned about. I had never heard of symmastia. I recently told my husband that it seems weird and I looked it up and found out that it is a real concern. I would like as many opinions as I can have, but this is what it looks like now:

Does this look like symmastia?

Thank you for your question. It is too early to comment. I will recommend to wait 3 months and reevaluate. Please express your concerns to Your PS

Thank you for your question.  There's an increased risk for symmastia with surgical dissection too close to the midline and use of larger implants.  Allow at least 3 months after surgery to pass before getting a better idea of how things look like.  If you're not happy with the result at that time, you can always entertain the option for revision.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS