Incision discomfort 3 months after breast augmentation from working out? (Photo)

Hello, I had BA surgery 3 months ago (silicone 300cc under muscle with incision under the breasts). My dr cleared me to work out after 6 wks (any kind of workouts) and since then I have been working out 6 days/wk. I do upper body weights and planks in addition to lower body, but have noticed my incisions are still very sore and feel bumpy (this has not changed or gotten better). Is it normal for the incisions to still feel sore and painful or could it be from working out? Thanks very much !

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. At three months post op your scars are the tightest they are every going to be. Scar deposition stops at three months. You should massage the area, and consider using a scar care product of your doctor's choice. Good luck!

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Incisions at 3 months

At 3 months the incisions should be slowly softening up and not really painful. At this point, it may be worth a visit to your surgeon for evaluation.

Best to see your surgeon

At 3 months the incisions do not usually hurt and I would suggest seeing your surgeon for a follow up appointment to make 100% sure that all is ok and that you can continue your workout regimen.  Good luck!