Does CoolSculpting improve metabolism or something similar?

i did something like coolsculpting 3 days ago.. (it is called micool in s korea using a machine called hinori) Anyway day 1 is just as usual.. the redness on my thighs n belly went away after just a few hours... but day 2 and 3 i notice i go to bathroom for number 2 2x a day.. usually its like once every 2~3 days. This is very very weird... my poo is solid not diarrhea for sure.. nothing weird.. i dont feel pain or discomfort.. but.... why do i go to bathroom more than usual.?

Metabolism

Coolsculpting does not have any effect on your metabolism. It just freezes fat cells where the applicator is placed.

Coolsculpting and metabolism

Coolsculpting only freezes fat cells and has no influence on your metabolism. You should call the physician where you were treated and ask this question of the procedure you had done.

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS
Portland Hair Restoration Surgeon

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
Coolscultping only freezes fat cells, it does not work on your metabolism 
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Coolsculpting and metabolism

Coolsculpting only freezes fat cells and has no influence on your metabolism.  You should definitely talk to the practitioner who did your other treatment with the other machine.  Best of luck.

Lee B. Daniel, MD
Eugene Plastic Surgeon

Does CoolSculpting change metabolism?

There is no evidence that CoolSculpting alters metabolism.  You mention that your treatment was done in South Korea and wasn't actually CoolSculpting, but was a procedure with a device by some other manufacturer.  I have no idea what that technology is and whether it is similar to CoolSculpting or not.  Please call the physician where you were treated and ask this question.

Carmen Kavali, MD

CoolSculpting and Metabolism Correlation?

The device that was used in Korea can be very different from the machine that is used here in the United States.  With CoolSculpting, there is no scientific evidence that suggests improvement in patient metabolism.  I would suggest following up with your physician to discuss if this a normal experience following treatment. 

Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Unfortunately physicians in the United States will have a hard time answering this question for you as the device referenced has not been cleared by our FDA to be used on human patients here in the United States. My best advice would be to contact the practice where you underwent treatment. Best of luck.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Coolsculpting and Korea

The Coolsculpting device that you used in Korea is different from the machine that is used here.  There is no change of metabolism with the machine that I utilize here.  I would return to your treating physician to ascertain if there is any known correlation.