Finasteride: 3 Months and still hair is falling out?

I have been taking genetic fincar 5MG- 1/4 per day for 3 months and 10 days now. 1 - 2 Months - normal shedding. Middle of second month till now my hair started to fall out even more . I am worrying a lot should i keep using it or not?? Note: before i used sebamed adult shampoo and now I am using sebamed baby shampoo.

If you are speaking of finasteride 5mg you usually will not see any positive effects for the medication for 3 to 4 months. If you believe it is causing a problem , you should consult your local hair physician for examination.

New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shock loss

Unfortunately, shock loss is not always prevented with the drug finasteride. The younger you are, the greater the risk

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Genetic hair loss for men can be treated with Propecia (Finasteride 1mg) but it does not mean it is a "cure".

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Progressive #hairloss

finistrade can slow down the progression of hair loss but it will not stop it. If you are shedding more, you need to follow up with your doctor for adding other treatment options. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon