All are the hair grafts transplanted during FUE visible to the eye? (Photo)

I just got a hair transplant last week, it's been precisely 7 days. I have noticed that some of the grafts look a little somewhat oddly spaced. Upon taking a closer look, it appears that there are grafts embedded in the skin as well. I am asking, because shedding usually occurs later.

All are the hair grafts transplanted during FUE visible to the eye?

Thank you for your question. To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair transplant surgery like any cosmetic surgery is partly an art. If something does not look right then you should follow up

Hair transplant surgery like any cosmetic surgery is partly an art.  If something does not look right then you should follow up with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

7 days post hair transplant

The recipient area changes over time, and some of the grafts may not be visible during the healing process especially after the first week when shedding often starts.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair grafts visible to the eye

As I see on photo, only problem is density .. Number of grfats are not enough to get a result resembling preexisting hair. Graft's implantation level is important but it is very difficult to say something about it with that photo.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon