Is it possible to remove FUT plugs in the hairline completely? (Photo)

I want to remove my hairline with less detectable scaring by FUE motirized (0.75mm) punch and then doing some laser to resurface and hide skin pigmentation. I know it will not be the same as before but there should be some techniqes to reduce scaring (white dots). please if you have any successful results with removing hairline share photos because I should understand my next steps toward reversing procedure and not making another mistake. I really suffer from bad result.

You cannot remove transplanted hairs without leaving some form of a scar. Repair work is possible but you need

You cannot remove transplanted hairs without leaving some form of a scar.  Repair work is possible but you need to have realistic expectations.  

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline graft removal

STOP!!  Try laser hair removal first.  You can absolutely remove FUE plugs with surgery, but it will leave scarring that is more difficult to remove and is not always fully erased with resurfacing lasers.Also - your photo is a bit blurry so it is difficult to see what you are talking about.  Try getting someone you trust to take a photo with good lighting instead of doing a selfie.  Have them stand a little ways away and use the zoom feature to get a better shot.

Sara Wasserbauer, MD
Walnut Creek Hair Restoration Surgeon

Can FUE plugs be removed

Yes, FUE plugs can be removed with a variety of surgical procedures. These hairs can be difficult to remove

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon