If having a breast augmentation, how much additional would it cost to add a labiaplasty to be done at the same time?

Breast augmentation- combining surgeries.

Thanks for your question. Breast augmentation and labiaplasty are commonly combined. When combining surgeries many doctors will often offer a cost savings on the second procedure. This is because the first hour in the operating room is the most expensive hour and additional hours cost less. Depending on the second surgery our office offers reductions of about 250 -1000 dollars but this can vary from surgeon to surgeon and by your local. It may also depend on the type of labiaplasty in your case, strip excision vs wedge. Your PS will be able to guide you .

Hope this helps.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation And Labiaplasty Cost

Thank you for your inquiry. Breast augmentations and labiaplasty surgeries are often done at the same time. Plastic surgeons will typically give you a rebate on any second surgery done in conjunction with another surgery. Usually it is about 10% off the regular price. This will vary according to the surgeon you choose. Please always see someone who is Board Certified. Best of Luck to you

Multiple procedures

Often when I perform surgery, my office will discount the second procedure a bit when done in conjunction with the first.  Best to ask your surgeon's office.

Depends on geographic area

These two procedures can be performed simultaneously. The additional cost of the labiaplasty depends upon the area of the country that you are located in as well as from one practice to the next. It is important for you to be seen by a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic surgical procedures that you are comfortable with after the initial consultation.

Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Labiaplasty and breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. Labiaplasty and breast augmentation can be combined together in the same surgical setting.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Thank  you for your question, this question will be best to ask the surgeon that will performing your surgeon however it is possible for both procedures to be performed together.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

These two procedures can certainly be performed on the same day. The cost varies depending on your location and the surgeon. I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost is between $4,000 and $5,000 and many offices offer discounts on multiple procedures along with payment plans such as CareCredit. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination done to see if you are a good candidate for these procedures as well as a detailed estimate written up for you.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for the question. One of the potential advantages of combination surgery may be overall reduce charges;  specifics will vary from one practice to another so best to check with your chosen plastic surgeon's office.

Generally, when it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provide… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Having augmentation adding labiaplasty

Thank you for the question.    It is usually more cost effective to combine cosmetic procedures, you need to check with your surgeon for an exact quote.

Richard Rosenblum, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon