Why do my boobs look so small after getting 550cc implants? They also look pointy, are they going to stay looking pointy?(photo)

I'm 7dpo and they look so small like flat and pointy. I was a 34A

Appearance after breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  You are very early in the healing phase after your surgery and the shape of your breasts should improve with time.  I would wait at least six weeks and preferable 3 months before seriously assessing your result.

Breasts augmentation healing

Dear Catalina,
  Thanks for submitting your pictures.
   7 days after surgery is very early in the healing process. It takes 3-4 months for the implants to settle.
  I hope that your surgeon taught you how to do the implants displacement massage. The massage will reduce significantly the chances of breasts hardening and implants displacement. It will also enhance the settling of the implants, creating nice slopes.
   Be patient, time is on your side.
                                         Dr Widder

Early

It is still very early and because you were just an A cup and most likely have not had any children, the skin is tight.  You need time for the implants to stretch the skin out which will happen in the ensuing weeks. Typically, it takes 3-4 months for implants to settle into their final position so you are still extremely early. Be patient and when the massages start, you will see changes happen even faster.
Good luck

Why do my boobs look so small after getting 550cc implants?

Thank you for your question. You are in very early phase of healing. Your breasts are continue to change in the coming several weeks. Please follow instruction from your PS and will be fine

Breast augmentation.

Hello and thank you for your question. As many others have said it is still to early to tell what your final result may be. Continue to be patients for now. 

Best wishes 
Theodore T. Nyame MD

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Implants look small 7 days post op

Thank you for your question.  It is too early at 7 days after surgery to see the final result of your implants.  It can take several weeks or months for the implants to be in their final position and for you to see the end result.  Be patient and best of luck to you!

Chad Robbins, MD

Why do my boobs look so small after getting 550cc implants? They also look pointy, are they going to stay looking pointy?

My goodness-7 days and you are worrying about a result that takes 3-4 months to finalize. You should be fine. The overlying muscle and skin is pressing on the implant making it look smaller. You should drop and normalize over the next 8-12 weeks.