Love Handles: Best Procedure for Removal?

Hi I want to get a procedure that will remove my love handles and make my waistline shapley. Right now its straight waistline. What is it I need done?

Treatment of love handles

Love handles can be treated with the following methods, depending on the problem:

1.  Diet.  Losing weight always helps

2.  Liposuction.  This removes extra fat but doesn't tighten skin

3.  Resection.  This can be eigher a full tummy tuck or some version of a flankplasty, and is appropriate if the patients has lots of extra skin.

Your plastic surgeon can guide you as to which choice might be best for you.  Lots of factors are important to consider, like anticipated scars, wound healing of the patient,

Creating a curvaceous figure and remove love handles by liposculpture

Every woman in southern California wants to know how to get a curvaceous figure while removing love handles. Liposculpture using the tumescent technique is the best and safest method by which excess fat of the waist area and love handles can be removed in order to create curves. most often this liposuction is combined with liposuction of the lower back to enhance the curves and the buttock appearance.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Treating Love Handles with Vanquish

Vanquish is a non-invasive body shaping, skin tightening and fat reduction treatment requiring no surgery. The treatment is designed to contour and reduce problem areas resistant to diet and exercise.
Vanquish effectively destroys stubborn fat in the upper and lower abdomen, love handles, back, saddle bags, inner thighs and upper arms.

t.

#Vanquishtreatments #treatinglovehandles    #Vanquishtreatsfat

Treating Love Handles with Vanquish

Vanquish is an FDA-approved non-invasive body shaping, skin tightening and fat reduction treatment requiring no surgery. The treatment is designed to sculpt and reduce problem areas resistant to diet and exercise. Vanquish effectively destroys stubborn fat in the upper and lower abdomen, love handles, back, saddle bags, inner thighs and upper arms. Some patients report a notable difference after just 1 treatment but final results are as far as 8 weeks after the last treatment.

#Vanquishdestroysfat    #noninvasivefattreatment  #Vanquishreducesflanks

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Seek evaluation to ensure liposuction is right for you.

Patients frequently request liposuction to improve their body contour, so that clothes will fit better.Many of these patients desire an hourglass shape.In most cases, this can be accomplished with excellent results, providing the patient is a good candidate for the procedure.

Liposuction works best when patients have localized collections of fat.It’s important to remember, this is not a weight-loss procedure, but instead, a procedure that addresses problem areas.In addition, the quality of the patient’s skin is of critical importance.Patients with skin laxity are much more likely to develop skin sag following liposuction procedures.

For these reasons, a comprehensive evaluation is essential to obtain an optimal result.There are multiple options available for treating abnormalities of the abdominal wall.Two of the most commonly used procedures are tummy tuck and liposuction.These procedures have different levels of complexity, pain, recovery and cost.

When patients present for abdominal contouring, it’s essential that the appropriate procedure be chosen to correct the problem.Proper analysis of skin laxity, muscle tightness, and the amount of fat present are important components of this evaluation.Utilizing this approach, the best procedure can be chosen and the best result obtained.

Treatment of Love Handles?

Thank you for the question and pictures.

The operation that is “best"  for you will be  based on your exact goals and physical examination. For example, “seeking a flat stomach” may mean different things to different people;  communication with your plastic surgeon in person is critical. If there is a failure to communicate exactly your goals are there is a high likelihood that you will be disappointed with the results of surgery. Some patients may achieve the results with liposuction surgery,  some patients may require an extended tummy tuck to achieve their goals.

I would suggest consultation with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon.

Contour and shape waist with liposuction

If there is fatty tissue to remove, then liposuction may create the contour you wish. See a physician in consultation to determine your candidacy and learn of the procedure, its convalescence and risks.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Best Procedure for Removing Love Handles

The best body contouring procedure for you is most likely either vaser-assisted or laser-assisted liposuction. I make this choice for my patients based on their exact requirements and anatomy but either technology, when properly chosen and performed, may give you a very nice recontouring of the waistline region.

Deason Dunagan, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Best procedure for love handles

The best and most healthy way to decrease the size of your love handles is through diet and exercise.  If you've attempted those and are still carrying extra fat around your midsection liposuction may be the procedure for you.

The best procedure for love handle.

This area is the best area for liposuction. Usually contouring can be done in supine or lateral position. In prone position a comprehensive plan can be made to remove the love handles, narrow the waist and make the buttocks appear more prominent relative to the surrounding. Some of the fat removed can be transferred to the buttock for additional enhancement. This is when true sculpting can be done in plastic surgery. An artistic sence is extremely helpful to achieve great results.