Saggy boobs? Surgery to fix side boob? Can boobs be closer together from surgery? (photos)

I am only 19, and my boobs look like they are sagging. Are they? Also they go out way to the side is there any surgery to be done to reduce this? Is there anyway to get them to be closer together? Also I have a picture with a bra on and you can see the amount of boob that hangs out. I have a picture with a bra on, is there a way to get the snap and fullness from implants and surgery so they look like this without a bra?

Breast Lift

You may want to consider a breast lift procedure with or without liposuction for additional contouring. It would be best for you to meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person to discuss your concerns, goals and best options for you.
All the best

Breast lift with minimal scarring

Hi,Thank you for your photos. You may be a candidate for The Horndeski Method which gives upper pole fullness without the risks/complications and maintenance associated with breast implants. You will need to be examined in person to determine if you have enough excess skin to lift them without reducing them. The video is of a woman who wanted her breasts lifted without the vertical incision and without implants.I hope this helps. Best wishes,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift +/- Implant?

Based on your pictures, at a minimum you would need a breast lift to reshape the breasts and better position your nipples.  Adding an implant with the breast lift would add additional volume, projection, and shape if need be.  The best thing to do is to come  for a consultation with board certified plastic surgeons and see what ultimately will work best for you.  Pictures are helpful, but cannot take the place of an in person physical examination.  I hope this helps.

Saggy boobs? Surgery to fix side boob? Can boobs be closer together from surgery?

The answer to your questions are yes, yes, and yes. By your photos you appear to be a good candidate for a breast lift (mastopexy) to reposition your tissue in a higher, more desirable position and shape. Consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon with whom you feel comfortable.  

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

You simply need breast contouring and a breast lift

Your goals are very much achievable with good plastic surgery.  Look into this option  whenever you are ready. 

Vasdev Rai, MD

Sagging breasts

If your breasts sag, then perhaps a lift might be a reasonable thing to do. You would have to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Saggy boobs? Surgery to fix side boob? Can boobs be closer together from surgery

Thank you for your question. Breast lift will give you optimal results and if needed some lipo to lateral chest area. I recommend you to consult with board certified PS for evaluation.

Breast lift

I think a breast lift would give you a very nice shape. If you look at your photo closely the upper edge of your breasts are not far apart. The middle of you breasts are a little farther apart but the lowest edge is very far apart. The elevation you get from a breast lift will naturally mimic the closer part of your upper and mid breast. Good luck.

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a breast lift.  This can move both your breasts and nipples closer together for a nice look.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD