Can a surgeon do liposuction on my inner saggy butt cheeks drooping then transfer fat from stomach and love handles? (Photos)

Hi I have had this ugly problem all my life.I can't wear leggings cause I get teased by people that I have a double butt.it literally looks like I have a small butt on another butt.But my question is it possible for a surgeon to liposuction my saggy butt from the edges to make it look not saggy or squarish.and then sow it up then take my stomach and back fat and love handles fat and transfer it to my butt to make it rounder.or is there no hope of any kind .or if there is how much would it cost ?

Liposuction and fat transfer from and to the buttocks?

Thank you for asking about your buttock liposuction.
  • I see exactly what you mean -
  • I think you probably need the 'double butt' area cut out -
  • But yes, fat can then be taken from the stomach and flanks and transferred to the buttocks to make it rounder. 
  • Just doing liposuction of the double area will leave the skin saggy and it may still show through your clothes.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- BUTT CONTOURING

I often do liposuction to contour the buttock but this buttock needs skin tightening and fat transferring.  Removal of fat in this area will give a worse apperance.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction and fat grafting of the buttock?

Thanks for the photos.  Of course a face to face exam is necessary however it appears to me that liposuction would be a bad idea.  Instead, I would plan at least one or more fat transfer sessions to augment the depressed areas and enhance your fullness.  Meet with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon for a face to face exam and consultation.  Good luck. Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD