Has anyone heard about liposuction not working? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 4
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- FEMALE HI DEF CONTOURING
Liposuction - can it not work out?
- I am so sorry that your liposuction didn't work out -
- How much fat did your surgeon remove? Have you had children? How do things look in profile?
- Was your surgeon a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon? Did he tell you how much he removed?
- It is true that liposuction can be disappointing but if the fat is there, it is removed and you don't gain weight - you should see good results.
Has anyone heard about liposuction not working?
You might also like...
My experience with liposuction (700 areas per year) has led me to understand that effective liposuction involves a few key elements:
1. You have to remove a significant amount of fluid and fat after tumescence.
2. You have consider the internal core structure to achieve a good cosmetic result.
3. You really have to work hard to get as much as you can (For me 1 hour per area)This is what I have found to be effective.
I realize that surgeons have different styles, but I have found theses three elements critical in achieving my desired results. I think if you had liposuction you would look fabulous!
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.