I'm 5'3", 151 lbs. Will I realistically able to achieve a flat stomach, small waist, and round bottom by working out?

I am been overweight since childhood. I sit at a desk for the majority of my day and my bottom has become a square, my diet is not terrible. My waist has never been small and my hips are. I have been working with a trainer for the past couple months and results are not even close to what I would like to see. I am know wondering if BBL would be the best way to go. FYI, I have recently done a Bl+BA. I love my results.

BBL Candidate

Thank you for your great question!
This is a very common in the
office.  Your current calculated bmi is 26 and you are an excellent candidate for a BBL.  A butt lift is a surgical procedure that can be customized to meet each individual patient's unique needs and desired results.  During the First appointment, your plastic surgeon  will discuss your goals for treatment and
decide if there are any factors that would preclude you from undergoing butt lift surgery.
 I wish you well through your procedures and recovery.
Dr McAdoo 

• 32,000 procedures 
  • 20 years experience
  • AOA board certified plastic surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Can the Butt be Rounded by Exercise?

Getting an ideal Brazilian BUNDA butt is a matter of eating properly, exercising (especially squats) and genetics. Moreover you mention eating a narrow waist but do not mention if you had children which would help blunt the hourglass figure and require both a tummy tuck and back Lipo to recreate. Your photos demonstrate excess fat of the lower back, while anterior abd a mild sagging if the butt. In the absence of a history of children, artistic Liposuction of the abdomen then the back and flanks would go a long way to greatly improve your think and buttocks. But if you want a really rounded full buttock then liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks or BBL would greatly improve your appearance. The cost varies from surgeon to surgeon. 
Dr.  Peter AldeaMemphis, TN