Is it possible to get my BBL to look smaller and natural? (Photo)

I had my bbl 8 months ago he put 1320cc in each butt cheek. It's too big and I want to reduce the projection and lessen the butt cheek crease

BBL too big

Thank you for your question and photos. The answer to it is two fold; yes the shape can be changed to the shape you want, and no the crease will most likely remain. See a board certified plastic surgeon who operates at a certified facility and has done a ton of Brazilian butt lift revisions, and you will be in good hands. Ask a simple question; how many BBL revisions have you done last year? Don't settle for vague answers, no one forgets how many Brazilian butt lifts she, or he, had to revise. Chose your surgeon craefully and good luck. 

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to get my BBL to look smaller and natural?

Thank you for your question. I recommend following up with your surgeon to discuss your concerns. 
Best of luck. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Can i get my BBL to look smaller?

Thank you for your question. You can reduce the size with a BBL revision. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

BBL revision

A BBl revision may be possible to reduce the overall volume. You would have to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Reduction After Brazilian Butt Lift

Yes, a revision can make it smaller.  However, you must be very specific about your goals--i.e., what area you want to be reduced, the shape you want to achieve, the size you desire, etc.

Also, the amount of correction will depend on the condition of skin.  It is important for the skin to redrape well to the new, smaller derriere to achieve natural-looking, smooth results. 

For additional info, please feel free to visit the attached link. 

Good luck and best wishes.