Can I have a spiral thigh lift without long incision going down my leg?

I have lost 146lbs and I hate my legs. I have fat pockets of skin that hangs on inner thighs and cellulite on outer thighs and back of my legs. Can a spiral thigh lift be done to contour both inner and outter thighs and lipo performed to remove the cellulite? I'm ok with having big legs , I'm not ok with the long scar .

Thigh lift

Congrats on your awesome weight loss. Many patients with that amount of weight loss would benefit from a lower body lift. This procedure will correct your outer thighs. A spiral thigh lift will help the inner thighs. in the upper 1/3 of your inner thigh. If you have looseness down to your knees, then a vertical component will be needed. A spiral lift alone will not correct both inner and outer thighs. Remember, these procedures are a trade off between skin and scar. You can have a shorter scar, but this means less skin to be removed. Unfortunately liposuction will not improve cellulite. The tightening of the skin, however, will make it less noticeable. 

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Spiral thigh lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Congratulations on your weight loss. You can get an outer and inner thigh kit of the upper third of you thigh performing what I call an extended thigh lift that goes around your hips and upper butt. This allows for a strong outer thigh lift and butt lift.Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Spiral thigh lift will only help upper third of your thighs

From description provided by y,ou spiral thigh lift will only give you partial correction. Liposuction does not cure cellulite. You will need a spiral thigh lift, plus a vertical thigh lift to correct your thigh issues.

Vasdev Rai, MD