Just got a breast lift & before the lift the right breast was bigger than left. After the lift the right is still big.

Now my nipples are uneven. I'm trying to be paTient because it's only been a month and I was told gibe them time to settle. But seems to me when they settle they still will be uneven. Why can't they make them the same size during surgery.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..

Breast Size Assymetry

1- I would not make any judgments since you are still early in the recovery process.  I would wait until you are at least 3 months postop to assess your result.  
2-  Most patients have some degree of asymmetry.  Your asymmetry should not be worse after the surgery; hopefully it will be better.  I would not expect to see perfectly symmetric breasts since that is unlikely.  
3-  If you are still concerned about the asymmetry in a few months discuss you concerns with your surgeon.

Best of Luck.

Rupesh Jain, MD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Sizing

Asymmetry is the rule, not the exception when it comes to breasts. Each breast is different in size and shape before surgery and will remain so after surgery. The degree of asymmetry can be lessened with surgery; perfect symmetry is impossible.

Please allow your breasts to settle over the next 3-6 months and a revision can be performed if needed.  

Be well

DrBurnett#realself100

Breast asymmetry

You had two different breasts to start with and probably two different breast folds. I would give it 4-6 months to settle and then reassess.

Still very early to complain! Wait at least 3 months to allow swelling to subside. Than if asymmetry severe enough a revision could be entertained.

Breast reduction

Definitely correct about the waiting issue. Wait.
when every thing has settled and if one side is slightly larger than the others it should respond well to just liposuction. Wait. 

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon