How many pounds or CCs can be safely or legally suctioned in the Dominican Republic?

No surgeon in the U.S would answer this question due to fact is overseas. In the U.S there are laws and rules to protect patients from having any problems from surgery.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts. choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

What is legal in the DR

To the best of my knowledge, there are no laws or guidelines down there. Also there is no recourse if you have a problem. IN the US there are rules and laws to protect the patient.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

How many pounds or CCs can be safely or legally suctioned in the Dominican Republic? = unknown

No doctor trained and practicing in the United States would be able to answer that question. Good luck in your overseas research 

John Mesa, MD