I had lipo and a BBL 14 days ago. I am wearing a compression garment and foams. Can I use a waist cincher on top? (Photo)

I want to continue to make my waist smaller. Will it make a difference ??

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

Its too early to talk about final results. At this point of your post op is normal to have swelling.
I recommend you to keep using your garment as your surgeon prescribe you.

Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Hi. My suggestion is that you check with your surgeon. I personally have no problem in patients wearing a waist cincher. Good luck.

Dr. PG

Waist Trainer

Waist trainers tend to be too rigid and tight, leading to contour irregularities.  I advise against them in my practice until after 12 weeks.  Consult with your surgeon to see what their particular preference is. 

Waist Cincher

Congratulations on your BBL! Having a compression garment is key after liposuction and BBL. Adding the waist cincher is a great idea being it will provide extra compression. The compression is great for edema (swelling).
There is a two week time in which the patient should not exercise the affected areas in any manner except by walking, which is encouraged. Mild discomfort is normal after the surgery. However, every doctor has their own protocols as far as garments and post operative care. Check with your surgeon to see what he/she advises.

Best of luck recovering.

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA